Eight Thank You Notes Guaranteed To Generate Leads
Sending and receiving simple notes show that you appreciate someone. They can also help generate more business more than any other activity. Touching base by a hand written note is one of the gratifying elements of communication a client can receive.
1. Thank You After Giving Listing Presentation: Thank you for giving me the opportunity to discuss with you the benefits of allowing me and my company to service your real estate needs.
2. Thank You for the Listing: Thank you for this great opportunity! You can be assured that my company and I will do everything possible to consummate a successful sale for you.
3. Thank You After Not Getting the Listing: Thank you for taking the time to analyze my service. I regret being unable at this time to prove to you the benefits we have to offer. We keep constantly informed of new developments and changes, so I will keep in touch with the hope that in the years ahead, we will be able to do business.
4. Thank You to Buyer After Showing: It was my pleasure meeting you and having the opportunity to show you homes. You can be assured that I will do my best to help you find the perfect home and get you happily settled.
5. Thank You After Purchase: Nothing excites me more than helping someone find their new home. I am very happy for you and feel confident we will have no problem getting you happily settled. Please call me if any questions arise.
6. For Sale By Owner Thank You: Thank you for showing me your lovely home. I sincerely wish you the best of luck in selling it. If you should find the need to employ a professional real estate firm, I would appreciate the opportunity to show you all the excellent benefits we have to offer.
7. Referral Thank You: Thank you for referring the Smiths to me. You can be assured that I will do my best to help them and justify your confidence in me.
8. Telephone Contact: Thank you for talking with me on the telephone. In today’s business world, time is precious. You can rest assured that I will always be respectful of the time you invest as we discuss the possibility of a mutually beneficial business opportunity.
Also, remember to send each card with your business card with a simple “Thank You” handwritten on it.
*Courtesy of Realestateinstilettos.com