Down Payment Assistance Options
One of the most common misconceptions about purchasing a home is that you need a 20% down payment to get a mortgage. While that used to be true, that is no longer the case. Mountain West Financial Inc. is a leader in affordable housing solutions, from down payment assistance grants to interest-free second mortgages and other special mortgage programs. There are several options for those who want to achieve the dream of homeownership - and we want to guide you through that process.
- Mountain West Financial® offers over 125 different Down Payment Assistance Programs.
- Deferred payment silent seconds, Forgivable silent seconds, Matched savings programs, Mortgage tax credits, Housing Finance Agency Programs and Grants are all different forms of Down Payment Assistance that are available.
- Programs can be used for down payment, closing cost assistance and more!
- Not limited to first-time homebuyers.
- Options available for FHA, VA, Conventional, and USDA Home Loans.
- Specialty programs available for teachers, firefighters, police officers, Veterans and more!
- Down Payment Assistance programs available in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Idaho, Minnesota, North Carolina, Nevada, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Oregon, SOuth Carolina, Texas, Utah, and Washington.
Our Mortgage Loan Professionals are waiting to help you. Discuss your needs with one today!