5 Fun Father's Day Activities
There is no better way to appreciate a father than to spend quality time with them. So here are a few fun activities that you can do for Father's day.
- Make Him Breakfast - Make your dad feel special by bringing him some of his favorite breakfast foods. Whether you cook it yourself or pick something up, he is sure to appreciate it.
- Go Fishing - Fishing is a classic Father's Day activity and provides the perfect atmosphere to stand side by side with your Father and catch up on life.
- Rent His Favorite Car - Has your dad always dreamed of driving a Porche, Ferrari, or maybe a new Tesla? Rent one for a few hours and take a drive through a scenic part of town.
- Lend A Hand - From home improvement projects to landscaping to fixing or tuning up the car, taking some time to help finish a long-term project is a great way to spend time with your Father.
- Catch A Game - Many stadiums have Father's Day deals, so check your local teams and keep an eye out for discounts.
* Specific loan program availability and requirements may vary. Please get in touch with the mortgage advisor for more information.