Conforming High Balance Loans
A Conforming High Balance loan offers program flexibility and attractive pricing to the homebuyer for amounts above the conforming limit of $548,250.
- Maximum loan amount varies by county (call for details)
- 660 Minimum FICO score required
- First-time homebuyers with proof of rental income
- Up to 6% seller contributions allowed depending on LTV
- Available for purchase and refinance of primary and secondary residences, and investment properties
- No Mortgage Insurance on Loan to Values (LTVs) lower than 80%
Conventional Loans offer a lot of flexibility, from the standard Conventional Loan to investor options. Teachers, firefighters, police, and state workers may also be eligible for our exclusive PATH or CalPATH home loan.